Tarragon Green Beans
* 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
* 1 large shallot, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
* 2 pounds green beans, trimmed
* 1/2 cup dry white wine
* 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh tarragon, plus sprigs for garnish
* Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Melt butter in a large, high-sided skillet over medium heat. Add shallot; cook, stirring constantly, until soft and translucent, 2 to 3 minutes. Add beans, and gently toss to coat with shallot mixture. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
2. Add wine. Raise heat to medium-high; cook, stirring often, 12 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, and cook until beans are tender, 3 to 5 minutes more. Stir in tarragon, and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with tarragon sprigs.
I have my Juniors Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe listed on the blog too
And Yummy Herb Rolls,and Apple Peanut Butter Fudge!