Monday, July 21, 2008

What have I been up to..

First off I got a treasury this afternoon haven't done that in a while
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=58005 Take a looksie lots of goodies!

I repainted my kitchen cabinets this weekend Just waiting for hubby to install a new faucet woo hoo can't wait. Working on some new graphics but I do that daily nothing new there huh?!

My hands been working on some clay items and a santa and some paintings the paintings are on Etsy



Speaking of Etsy Imagine was on the Front page of Etsy this morning YEA


So Here is some items I am "playing" with for Spooky Time Jingles and A Time For Primitives Websites for August






Some need some finishing touches some need alot lol. One of the items will be a door prize for Spooky Time Jingles in August You will have to wait and see!

Hopefully everything will be finished in time I got santas clothes finished this morning the cutting out part now have to sew and get that poor naked santa dressed !

Have a beautiful day
Annette

2 comments:

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

So fun...looked at them on Flickr and slobbered on myself. So embarrassing!!! HA! Can hardly wait to see Santa dressed!!

I still don't know how you find the time!
Laurie

Huckleberry Arts said...

I just saw your goodies on flickr pass me the towel LOL!!!!

I don't know where the time is I know I need more lol