Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Blog **SALE**

Okay all my blog readers heres a sale just for you and as long as this post is up it is in effect!

Its a buy one get one free in My Etsy Printables Shop
You simply buy one item and tell me in the NOTES the freebie you would like. Every item $2.50 is included so you buy 1 you get 1 you buy 2 you get 2! and so on and so on :)

Have you seen the Thank you Printables I have now Check under the business promotions section TONS of Collage sheets too and ACEO printable envelopes

Here is the shop Click here

When you purchase your item and go through the checkout in Notes put BLOG SPECIAL and list the freebie (s) you would like and I will send with your order!

This is a Blog only sale so it is only mentioned here so don't forget to add that Blog Special in the notes with your freebie

Have a beautiful day!
Annette

No comments: