Monday, September 8, 2008

Simply Sick

I have caught a chest cold and everytime I lay down it goes to my lungs and can't rest, I try to work and everything just doesn't work. So decided to play with my photographs I can sit on the couch and relax a bit but in an upright position.

I had taken pics this morning for my SpookyTime Jingles offerings so I went and "digitally" played with them Sometimes when working with photos I happen to create something I love. and this time I did and I just love how it came out. So happy with it I decided to put it in my Hubbies and mine Photo Shop on etsy Step into our world Here it is I call it "Simply"



And here is the original Picture which is of a clay piece I am working on



Okay back to the wishing this day was over and geesh so happy the sicknesses the kids bring home from school ugh!

1 comment:

ShellyRaeWood said...

Ugh!! So Sorry to hear that Annette!! No Fun!! I'm sending you a happy to brighten your day!! I'm sending you an "I Love Your Blog" Award. You can pick it up over at my blog!! Now, get better, Missy! :::smiles::: Shelly
www.shellyraewood.blogspot.com