Monday, September 15, 2008

Etsy Spotlight on.........and Freebie

Etsy SPotlight on has a great artist today I met her last spring when I was lucky enough to create an Ebay Auction Template for her. She does wonderful painting Come take a look at Fauve Studio on an Etsy Sptolight On

Also today at Noon Eastern Time Etsy Challenge updates with all new artist time to vote again!! Pick your favorites watch throughout the week to see who wins there ha been some real close ones lately. And everyday there is a Everyday challenge between 2 artist he picks out! Lots of fun come take a look.

I am also gonna start sharing a freebie a day as far as samples and such thought it might be fun I love samples and great deals and today I found Cookies mmmm They are from Kashi Just click here and enter all the info

Have a beautiful day
Annette