Friday, August 1, 2008

A Time For Primitives

ATFP has all new it is the 1st WOW of August already Lots of goodies this month on A Time For Primitives
And on my Huckleberry Arts page is one of my new scupted snowmans named snows



Isn't he cute so love this little guy he was hard to put of for offering.


I am working on some graphics today and getting some painting done in between. Can't beleive how fast time seems to be moving now. Can't beleive I actully am thinking about Christmas but it will be here before we know it. and I think christmas shopping is gonna be starting sooner just because of the economy. I am thinking trading will be big too between artist but I am always for that. Its a great way to get unique items for gifts.

Have a beautiful day and go check out ATFP lots of goodies!!

Annette

No comments: