Friday, August 29, 2008

Its almost Sept 1st!!

I can't believe it seems August just flew by,I am actually thinking Christmas will be upon us.

September 1st is also when A Time For Primitives Updates! I had 3 items but only 2 are going to make it as the 3rd is being a little testy and he just wants to wait to be finished. :)

But in the meantime meet Charlie okay only a sneak peek, he is so fun and whimsical and my 3 year old Ella named him when I just started creating him so he was really created and emerged from his name, and keeping with Ella he became a color I rarely ever use and I am actually so happy with it He is Ellas favorite color, but you will have to visit A Time for Primitives on the First to see it :) he is also one of my more larger pieces.



Then we have Oscar and his face well my youngest daughter Jesse May always does such little cute half smile with her lips and eyes so big and lovable. Oscar has alot of her expression. Think anyone Will love having him around just to bring a smile



So mark your calendar this busy Holiday weekend The Artist on A Time For Primitves have really got some wonderful goodies for you this month!!

Have a beautiful day
Annette

2 comments:

~dani~ said...

As usual your creations leave me smiling and inspired! Keep 'em coming!!

Huckleberry Arts said...

Thank you Dani :)