Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ahh Thank you

I got a couple Awards Woo hoo!
First my friend Sandra from Babycake Desigins

Gave me a brilliant award! Who ever thought I Was brilliant!! LOL Thank you so much Sandra

So now I have to nominate 7 other people Sandra already nominated 2 that came to my thoughts Lisa From Skunk Hollow who to me has always been a briilant and dear friend in my life for years now You mean the world to me Lisa!

So here are 7 people that I think are brilliant in thier lives and creations!

1)Dani of Ambitions Designs
2)Kristine of Kitsch N Sink Studios
3)Flora Of Bone*Head*Studios
4)Lance of Crescent Hill Desigins
5)Suz of Surprise Delight Joy
6)Candace of Howling Moon Designs
7)Laurie Hardin of Monkey-Cat Studios
8)Kim of The Smiling Goat
9)Anne of blur.baby



The rules for receiving this award are
1) Put the logo on your blog.2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.4) Add links to those blogs on yours.5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Next..............Lance of Crescent hill desigins, also put me up for this award too!

I am thinking it is okay to use the ones above and the extras I put in, Thanks so much Lance!!!

Hope everyone is doing Well the week has been beautiful for you and the weekend to come is just as wonderful!!

Annette

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh my Goodness Annette!
I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy!! LOL

I am really so honored!!! especially receiving it from such a wonderful friend, who is a wonderful example of such gracious fortitude.. Thank you!!

big hugz!!
Kristinexxx

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Oh Thank you Annette!!! You are so Sweet!!!

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

I just had to tag ya back Annette!
Candy