Friday, February 8, 2008

New Paint Shop Pro Brushes

I decided to start offering my paint brushes I make for me in Paint Shop
Pro Available to other designers..........So I now Have Paint Shop Pro Brushes and PNG files available an dyes can use for businness use Same as my collage sheets Just cannot resell the file in part or whole

Click here to visit and see the brushes and PNG Files

IF your looking for Grunge effect brushes I got them! and even Grunge PNG files too perfect for banner and background creating!!

Have a beautiful day

Annette

2 comments:

tattered 'n torn prims said...

I'm trying to learn Pro Shop...so this is intriging me!! Perhaps once I've learned a little this will be a must have!! Love you "stuff" as always!!
Stacey

Huckleberry Arts said...

Thanks stacey

The PNG's are my favorite, you can do so much with them. The PSP brushes are great to as they are always loaded on you Paint Shop Pro program and you can use them as a brush and create so many effects for graphic designs!

Thanks for the post!
Have a beautiful day!
Annette