Wednesday, February 13, 2008

nothin done on tuesday now its weds!

I didn't get anything done tuesday Except Sleep I had a good bought with the stomach flu. One of my Close older friends went into the hospital monday night and I have felt bad I haven't been able to visit, Don't want her catching what I have She has built up fluid around her heart. But did talk to her today and that makes me feel better Hope to have her home tomorrow. Would be a good valentines present.

I did today get a good chunk done in my website 36 collage sheets on and a new E-Pattern that is just tooo cute from Skunk Hollow Country Stores


Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up

6 inch bunny going courting. Pattern includes how to make the flowers.

Price: US$9.00

Buy
Click for details





If ya get a chance take a peek let me know what ya think

No comments: