Tuesday, October 13, 2009

SpookyTime Jingles updated

There are some wonderful offerings from the artist on SpookyTime Jingles this month. All the new has arrived!

And the special guest artist this month is Ruccus Studio ! Come on over and take a peek sign up for the Door Prizes, if you purchase any item your name gets in the drawing 10 times for each item you purchase!!

my New Snow Bugs aand Halloweenie Bugs have arrived They are Fun unique original Ornaments. And I have more on the way I am so happy to find a Lampwork Artist that will be providing me with custom handmade glass lampwork beads for them, she is so wonderful to work with and she really took my ideas of how the beads should look and made them perfect for me! She also sells some wonderful works of her own ! Take a peek at Glassastic Treasures ! http://www.artfire.com/users/glasstastictreasures She has some wonderful Halloween offerings too! I am so happy to have her beads to create the Snowbugs and Halloweenie bugs.








I wasn't able to use her for these buggies but all my new ones will be from hers! So excited can you tell I just love these little guys. You can view them here on my page at Spooky Time Jingles.

So go get to STJ and find you some wonderful goodies from The best Holiday Artist !

No comments: