Sunday, June 21, 2009

Gourdqueens Scream Award!

Linda Of Gourdqueen originals was kind enough to give me her Gourdqueen Scream Award Woo hoo!!



This award is to be shared with anyone whose blog you just love. Whether it's their art, their interests, the things they share, you just simply love to visit their blog!

This is what you do:
1~Accept the award then post it on your blog with the name and link of the person's blog who shared this award with you.
2~Explain the award.
3~Then share the award with at least 10 blogs that make you SCREAM! Please tell what makes their blog so special to you. Be sure to let them know they have received the award. Also you can share this award again if you run across more bloggers that make you SCREAM!

So here I go:

1) Dani of Ambitions Designs Dani has some of the most fun whimsical items love her Halloween and she is a great person just to have in your life

2)Witch Hollow Prims one of my favorite blogs to visit

3)The Rockerchic One of my Favorite peeps, always a fun blog to visit every week

4)Magic Brush Studio whom I was just lucky enough to have come into my life I really enjoy her Halloween Creations

5)Pumpkinseeds Always a favorite love her original creations

6) Crescent Hill Designs Always one of the great artists of that I follow.

7) Ginny Diezel Studios Always love the wonderful reads at Ginny's

8)The Holiday Queen the originality of her creations and keeping up to date with the awesome creations is a must

9)Spooky Time Jingles A must is STJ always able to keeping up with the happenings of STJ


10) Flora of Bone*Head*Studios Though I respect That Flora does not accept awards anymore and I don't expect to see the award on the her blog She is a must for a scream award as she is one of the most inspiring person I know and couldn't not have her name with this award.

No comments: