Monday, January 12, 2009

Are You Ready?

Spooky Time Jingles updates at midnight tonight Jan 13th!!

Are your ready to meet "The Peglows" they are my new creation for 2009, and throughout the year you will meet some of the relatives. Each one is hand Sculpted, and freehand painted, they are of my own creations. They are wonderful shelf sitters and fun whimsical beings to bring them into the home.

Each one has its own personality, and they come signed, numbered and dated at the bottom and each has a COA.

I hope they bring as much fun into your home as they are meant to bring a smile to each ones face.



Come visit Spooky Time Jingles and meet many wonderful artist offering original one of a kind art and the special Valentines additions!!!

Check out these wonderful creations by Dani of Ambitions Designs!!!


They will be available too with the update of Spooky Time Jingles !!! Aren't they wonderful!!!!

3 comments:

Malissa said...

Very cute, Huck!
Hope your New Year has started off wonderfully, your creativity certainly has!

~dani~ said...

You stinker!!!! You are such a sweetie. Mucho love & hugs for pimping me on your blog...lol!

Janell Berryman Pumpkinseeds folk art said...

Oh how cute that grouping is! All those little tilted heads. I love it! In the future I need a banner for my website. Its in need.... and only YOU can make it grand. I will email you when I am ready.
Janell