Thursday, October 9, 2008

Whats New and a Preview of STJ

Just loaded some new items into my etsy shop







and there is more! I actually got 7 items on tonight

And then a preview of a new item that will be on SpookyTime Jingles October 13th

This is lil ebner probably one of my favorite "lil" creations to date he is a snowman ornie



I have a couple more new items but you will have to wait till the 13th to see on http://spookytimejingles.com

Don't forget the freebies below and that the Halloween tags and printables will be replaced with Christmas soon!!

Have a beautiful night, I am now going and crawling back into the bed, my kids have brought us home a new cold, and its a whopper this is nuts this year I have never been so sick so close in time. Poor Hubby too.

1 comment:

The Stewart Stuff said...

Very cute stuff! What a fun blog!
-10oneworld