Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A new Printables

Okay so excited about these and I am working on more.

I persoanlly like to add little notes with my orders that I send out. And have wanted to make note pages for a few months now. Finally yesterday I started creating them!

What a great way to have your own special notes to print out and write a special message to your buyers, or sending a note to school with the kids, or just a quick note to a friend.

And don't let your imagination stop on printing on just plain white paper (which they look great on) But dye some paper with walnut stain (I do use cardstock when I dye paper) USe scrapbooking paper there is so much out there and I love the look of Kraft paper.You can buy colored printer paper too at any officce store. In the long run this saves lots of $$$ Which is a concern of mine of course lol.

The newest and first is a crow design and will print 4 to a sheet of 8.5 x 11 inch paper (standard printer size)

And as always with my images you buy you can reuse as many times as you like!

I will be adding more too as I work on them and watch for Thank you enclosures

And YES I do take custom orders on these, and can put any logo saying address website address you need on them and it is really limited to the imagination on what type of graphics you would like to have.

This is my newest Crow

and this is a fairy note page

The more primitive,vintage and country style ones will be offered at instant printables



Crow Friendship Notecard papers Uprint

Crow Friendship Notecard papers Uprint




This note card page will print out on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of ...

Price: US$2.50

Click for details





Bits n pieces Notcard Crow n more printable

Bits n pieces Notcard Crow n more printable


This is the newest addtion and sooooo love it

Prints out on regulaur printer paper or use ...

Price: US$3.00

Click for details



Hope you enjoy this new line and again watch for the new business printables coming soon!

Have a beautiful day
Annette

No comments: